OROVILLE, Calif. - Kids were encouraged to paint on CHP patrol cars on at the Walmart in Oroville on Saturday.
On Saturday, CHP supported the Children's Miracle Network by setting up washable paint and letting kids paint the patrol cars.
Officers also handed out stickers and talked to families throughout the afternoon.
Children's Miracle Network is a non-profit organization that raises funds for children's hospitals, medical research and community awareness of children's health issues.
- Kids paint CHP patrol cars in Oroville
- Oroville CHP delivers toys to kids
- CHP: 1 dead, after suspected DUI car crash in Oroville
- CHP Oroville Distributes Free Tri Tip Dinners
- Oroville CHP Arrests Mother for DUI
- CHP Hosts Chips For Kids Toy Drive
- Oroville haunted Car Wash
- Chain reaction crash involving CHP patrol cars and 93-year-old man
- Oroville’s Parkwatch began patrols today
- CHP fishes stolen car from Feather River