REDDING, Calif. - A second trial is underway for a Juan Venegas, 41, who is accused of setting fire to a gas station and killing a man in 2016.
The jury selection begins on Wednesday, Oct. 24. Venegas is accused of murdering David Wicks, 54, who was an attendant at the Redding gas station.
This is Venegas' second trial. The first trial ended with a mistrial when the jury could not reach a decision.
If convicted, Venegas faces life in prison.
Stay with KHSL Channel 12 and actionnewsnow.com for the latest updates as they become available.
- Jury Selection Begins in Redding Murder Trial
- Jury Selection Began for Valcarenghi Murder Trial
- Jury Selection Underway in Valcarenghi Murder Trial
- Redding Homeless Count Begins
- Manafort jury deliberations to begin Thursday
- Jury Finds Valcarenghi Guilty in Murder Case
- Jury Hears Opening Statements, Witness Questioning in Marc Valcarenghi Murder Trial
- Jury Begins Deliberation in Burney Burning Death Case
- Judge Denies Guilty Plea in Murder Trial