Water customers with the Jones Valley Community Service area will no longer need to boil their water.
Jones Valley Community Service area said they are confident the inadequately treated water has been removed from the distribution system and the water delivered to customers is safe to drink now.
A boil water advisory was issued to all of Jones Valley on Aug. 23 due to the Mountain Fire.
To read about the Mountain Fire that caused this boil water alert, CLICK HERE
- Jones Valley boil alert lifted
- Boil Advisories Lifted for Old Shasta and Keswick
- Jones Valley woman: code red alerts failed me during Mountain Fire
- Jones Valley Residents Fight Back on Water Usages Fines
- CodeRED alert lifted, road reopened following punctured gas line in Chico
- Delta Fire: All Evacuations Lifted
- Stone Fire: Evacuation Warning Lifted
- Boil water advisory issued for Shasta County
- Boil Water Advisory Issued Following Carr Fire
- Boil water advisory issued for Quincy area