A steaming mug of hot chocolate just might be the best way to keep warm on a cold day in the dead of winter.
And on Wednesday you have an extra reason to indulge because January 31st is National Hot Chocolate Day.
So break out the mix, the milk, and the marshmallows and treat yourself to a cup of one of America’s favorite cold-weather drinks.
- It's National Hot Chocolate Day
- Couple Refills Same Box Of Chocolate Every Valentine’s Day
- National Peanut Butter Day
- It's National Pizza Day
- National Puppy Day
- National Lineman Appreciation Day
- It's National Waffle Day!
- It's national taco day!
- It's National Pumpkin Day!
- Chocolate after dark at Turtle Bay