We are learning more about the Butte County Sheriff's Office investigation of a shooting that left one man injured.
It happened just before 5:00 p.m.Wednesday night on the 4500 block of Pacific Heights Road in south Oroville.
We know that a 24 year old man was shot in the thigh and was transported to the hospital. We do not know his condition at this time.
So far there are no arrests or even suspects, and investigators do not know the motive behind the shooting.
Investigators are in major need of your help. If you have any information call the Butte County Sheriff's office at (530) 538-7321.
- Investigators need help finding suspects in south Oroville shooting
- Suspect Arrested in Oroville Shooting
- Oroville Homicide Under Investigation
- Suspected DUI driver crashes into family's home in south Oroville
- BOLO for Oroville burglary suspect
- Oroville police capture murder suspect
- Oroville Police Investigating Two Shootings Half-Mile Apart
- UPDATE: Oroville shooting victim identified
- Father, Son Shooting in Oroville
- Oroville police searching for suspect after shooting leaves one dead