The North State Ballet will perform "Into the Wardrobe" December 1st, 2nd and 3rd at the Center for the Arts, at Pleasant Valley High School in Chico.
It's an original ballet commissioned by the International Institute for Education through the Arts, and made it's world premier in Chico in December of 2016.
This year will feature a new cast and some new choreography.
More than 75 performers are featured in the production.
The story behind the production is inspired by C.S. Lewis' book, "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe."
Choreography, costumes and sets are designed by Laurel Tennant and Heather Wysong.
Tickets can be purchases online at www.tututix.com/client/iieta.
You can find out more about Into the Wardrobe at https://intothewardrobeballet.com.
- "Into the Wardrobe" ballet returns to Chico
- Chico Community Ballet's "Cinderella" is this Weekend After Fire Delay
- Northern California Ballet presents traditional Nutcracker
- Northern California Ballet to perform 'Sleeping Beauty'
- Chico Fire Department's return from Thomas Fire
- Chico business has watch stolen, returned
- Thursday Night Market returns in Chico
- ‘A Very Chico Nutcracker’ returns for the holiday season
- Keeping Dance Alive Returns to the Stage in Chico
- Every 15 Minutes campaign returns to Chico high schools