CHICO, Calif.- California's Insurance Commissioner is hosting a free workshop to help with Camp Fire insurance claims on Saturday, Feb. 23, and Sunday, Feb. 24.
There will be representatives who survivors of the fire can speak with one-on-one.
The workshop will be held at Chico State's Laxson Auditorium at the following times:
Saturday, from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sunday, from 9 a.m - 12 p.m.
Laxson Auditorium is located at 400 W 1st St.
- Insurance commissioner to host free workshop for Camp Fire victims
- Free Legal Workshop for Carr Fire Victims
- California Insurance Commissioner Candidates
- Free Medicare workshops hosted by HICAP
- Camp Fire Debris Removal Workshop for Contracters
- Camp Fire Insurance Claims Top $8 Billion
- Wildfire Insurance Protections for California Fire Victims
- NFL player hosts free football camp
- Free gospel music workshop in Chico
- ‘Unwined’ Restaurant Hosts Free Christmas Dinner for Camp Fire Survivors