OROVILLE, Calif. - Engineers are performing inspections on the Oroville Dam Spillway now that releases down the spillway have stopped.
Current lake levels are at 867 feet with releases into the Feather River from the Hyatt Power Plant being at 9,500 cubic feet per second.
With the snowpack in the Sierra mountains at more than 150 percent of average, DWR expects the lake level to rise with releases expected to continue through the spring.
- Inspections begin on Oroville Dam Spillway
- Oroville Dam spillway siren sounds
- Oroville Dam Spillway Crisis: One Year Later
- Update on Oroville Dam Spillway Work
- Update on Oroville Dam Spillway Construction
- Oroville Dam Spillway Project Meets November Deadline
- Water seeps down Oroville Dam spillway
- Voices of Oroville: One year after Oroville Dam Spillway Crisis
- Lake Oroville Spillway Update