Showers have tapered off for the start of your Friday morning, but travel impacts are still expected on the roads today. Frost has developed in the valley this morning, so you may want to give yourself a couple extra minutes to scrape that windshield on your way out the door. Roads will be slick from the recent rain, and you're encouraged to give yourself a bit of extra time to get to where you're going early today. Temperatures have dipped into the high 20's to mid 30's in the valley overnight, and into the teens and 20's in the mountains. Skies will be sunny to mostly sunny today, and Northern California will stay dry through tonight. Winds are picking up out of the North today. Sustained winds will be up to 20mph, with gusts to 30mph in the valley. Stronger gusts will be possible in the mountains. High temperatures are projected to end up in the mid 50's for the valley, and in the 30's to low 40's in the mountains this afternoon.
Showers will return to the mountains on Saturday, but valley areas are expected to stay dry. Temperatures will be similar to today this weekend. The potential for showers will taper off Saturday evening, but will return to the mountains on Sunday. More widespread wet weather is likely for the start of next week. Snow levels are projected to hover around the 2000' mark on Monday. Dry weather will return for your Tuesday and Wednesday, but more wet weather will be likely towards the end of next week.
- Icy roads and gusty winds ahead for your Friday
- Heavy showers and gusty winds ahead for Northern California
- Scattered showers & gusty South winds ahead for your Thursday
- Heavy showers & gusty winds ahead for your Thursday
- Heavy showers & gusty South winds ahead for your Wednesday
- Gusty North winds will prompt high fire danger for your Friday
- Scattered showers & strong winds ahead for today
- Heavy showers & strong winds ahead for your Wednesday
- Stronger winds & warmer temperatures ahead for your Thursday
- Strong winds & much cooler temperatures ahead for your Thursday