Photo Gallery 1 Images
Update 11:25 p.m., August 31, 2019 - All lanes in both directions are reopened, says Caltrans.
Update 11:02 p.m., August 31, 2019 - CHP Redding says northbound traffic has been reopened at this time.
SHASTA LAKE, Calif. - A crash has resulted in I-5 being blocked in both directions at Pine Grove Avenue.
Redding CHP told Action News Now a car hit a power pole which resulted in lines falling across both lanes of the Interstate.
Shasta County Sheriff's Office is working at the scene.
Stay with Action News Now for updates.
- I-5 reopened following collision in Shasta Lake
- Road reopens after vehicle fire on I-5 in Shasta County
- Shasta Lake Drug Arrest
- Truck Drivers Respond to I-5 Reopening
- Southbound Lanes of I-5 Reopened After Flooding
- I-5 lanes reopened following Thursday afternoon crash
- Overturned big rig southbound I-5, lanes reopen
- I-5 Road Work in Northern Shasta County
- Traffic backup causes 2-hour delay on NB I-5 south of Shasta Lake
- Authorities identify driver who died from collision in City of Shasta Lake