SHASTA COUNTY, Calif.—Be aware of road work if you drive on Interstate 5 north of Redding.
Caltrans will soon be working on a reconstruction project between Mount Shasta and Dunsmuir.
You can see on the project map that it starts on Lassen Lane in Mount Shasta and ends in central Dunsmuir.
Crews are expected to repair the southbound lanes of the freeway as well as the shoulders with reinforced concrete.
The project will also include a bridge widening on Mott Road.
Drivers should expect delays on the southbound and northbound lanes.
Stay with Action News Now for all of your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- I-5 Road Work in Northern Shasta County
- Portion of I-5 in Shasta County to Expand
- UPDATE: NOW OPEN I-5 at Fawndale Road
- Shasta County weather watch
- Shasta County Election Results
- UPDATE: Vehicle screening at Fawndale Road NB I-5
- Winter weather creates dangerous road conditions in Shasta County
- Cohasset Road Work: Expect Delays
- Vietnam Stories from Shasta County
- Emergency notifications for Shasta County