UPDATE 1 p.m. Monday, Feb. 4, 2019 - There are still over 700 people without power near Manton, in Shasta and Tehama Counties.
Action News Now is working to learn the cause of the power outage.
There is currently no estimate on a time when power will be restored.
Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.
To view the PG&E power outage map, CLICK HERE.
SHINGLETOWN, Calif. - Pacific Gas and Electric says nearly 2,000 people are without power in eastern Shasta County.
As of 2:25 a.m., 782 customers are without power in Manton. As of 6:44 a.m., 1,173 customers lost power in Shingletown.
PG&E says crews are working to investigate the cause of both outages. The company has not given an estimate as to when power will be restored.
This is a developing story, check back for updates.
- Hundreds Without Power in Shasta, Tehama Counties
- PG&E restores power to most customers in Shasta and Tehama County
- Tehama County Election Results
- Shasta and Tehama Counties take part in National Night Out
- Tehama County: Anger Grows Over PG&E Power Outages
- TORNADO WARNING IN TEHAMA COUNTY
- Tehama County DA speaks about the Rancho Tehama shootings
- Power outage affecting hundreds in Lower Paradise
- Hundreds Without Power in Yankee Hill
- Power outage leaves hundreds in the dark in Plumas County