UPDATE 11:51 a.m. - Only 14 customers northeast of Bella Vista remain without power.
PG&E restored power to all customers in the French Gulch area.
SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - Approximately 700 customers Saturday morning still have no power to their homes after an overnight thunderstorm swept through Shasta County on Friday.
The PG&E power outage map says 283 customers in French Gulch and parts of Whiskeytown are without power.
Northeast of Bella Vista, 239 additional customers are also affected.
In the region of the Shasta Trinity National Forest, 153 customers lost power around 1:27 a.m.
Power to these areas is not expected to be restored until 6 p.m.
In the Happy Valley and Anderson region, 1800 customers lost power around 10:10 p.m. for a few hours overnight, but that has been since restored.
- Thousands were without power in Shasta County following thunderstorms
- Power back on for thousands of Shasta County Customers
- Thousands Without Power in Shasta County Due to Snow
- Hundreds Without Power in Shasta, Tehama Counties
- Strong line of thunderstorms moves through Shasta County
- Thousands Without Power After Bear Climbs Power Pole
- Power Outage Closes School District in Shasta County
- Power outages cause traffic accidents in Shasta County
- Power still out for some in Shasta County
- Shasta County weather watch