Three are in custody following a traffic stop in Loleta.
Around 2 p.m. on Jan. 19, 2018, a sheriff’s boating deputy was on routine patrol on Cannibal Island Rd. when he observed a silver BMW without a license plate. The deputy performed a traffic stop on the vehicle and found three occupants, one of which was wanted for robbery.
Edward Brinson II, 30, was arrested on a felony warrant for robbery with the use of a deadly weapon, as well as violation of probation.
Dianna Henson, 22, was arrested for parole violation.
The third occupant, Joshua Dean Davis, 40, was arrested for possession of an illegal weapon and violation of probation.
Joshua Davis is pictured above. Below Eward Brinson on the left and Dianna Henson on the right.
- Humboldt County Sheriffs Deputies arrest 3 after traffic stop
- Illegal guns, ammo discovered during traffic stop in Humboldt County
- Humboldt County Sheriff's Deputy injured in shoot-out with suspect
- Butte County deputy hospitalized after traffic stop
- Humboldt County deputy shares musical talent
- Humboldt County sheriff deputies arrest man for assault with deadly weapon
- Humboldt County Sheriff Seeks Church Burglary Suspect
- Earthquakes Rattle Humboldt County
- Deputies arrest 3, recover stolen firearm during Chico traffic stop
- Traffic Alert: Humboldt Road Closed Until March