Around 6:15 a.m. the Humboldt County SWAT Team served a parole warrant for wanted felon Derek Bowman, 36, at a residence on the 200 block of Bowie Drive in Loleta.
Bowman refused to open the door for officers so deputies entered the house.
During the search of the home officers found a loaded sawed-off shotgun, a fake firearm, ammunition, a methamphetamine pipe and other drug paraphernalia.
Bowman was arrested for the following charges: felon in possession of a firearm, felon in possession of ammunition, possession of drug paraphernalia, obstructing or delaying a peace officer and violation of parole.
- Humboldt County SWAT team parole man with drugs and guns
- Man in Humboldt County arrested with drugs and loaded guns
- Earthquakes Rattle Humboldt County
- Humboldt County man arrested on homicide charges
- Humboldt County man finds loaded assault rifles
- Redding SWAT Team Apprehends Redding Man Wanted for Attempted Murder
- Illegal guns, ammo discovered during traffic stop in Humboldt County
- 3 arrested after Humboldt County Drug task Force busts drug house
- Humboldt County Drug Task Force arrest two for using home to sell drugs
- SWAT Team Called out for Shot Fired in Rancho Tehama