On Wednesday, Jan. 3 at about 8 a.m. special agents with the Drug Task Force, assisted by detectives from Eureka Police Department’s Problem Oriented Policing unit served a search warrant at a residence on the 2300 block of Maple Lane in Eureka.
A search of the residence revealed approximately 1 ounce of suspected heroin and 3.9 grams of suspected methamphetamine. In addition, agents located a digital scale, packing materials and other items associated with the sales of narcotics.
Located at the residence during the service of the warrant were 59-year-old William Clark and 68-year-old Nancy Burks. Both were placed under arrest for possession of a narcotic for sale, possession of a controlled substance and maintaining a residence for the purposes of distributing controlled substances.
Anyone with information related to this investigation or other narcotics related crimes are encouraged to call the Humboldt County Drug Task Force at 707-444-8095 or the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office Tip Line at 707268-2539.
- Humboldt County Drug Task Force arrest two for using home to sell drugs
- 3 arrested after Humboldt County Drug task Force busts drug house
- Task Force Makes Two Major Drug Trafficking Arrests
- Man in Humboldt County arrested with drugs and loaded guns
- Humboldt County SWAT team parole man with drugs and guns
- Shasta Lake Drug Arrest
- Earthquakes Rattle Humboldt County
- Redding Police investigate drug homes, three arrested
- Parents arrested for trying to sell children for drugs
- California governor launches task force on homelessness