REDDING, Calif. - An international humanitarian organization named Tzu Chi, has donated $82,900 to help families impacted by the Carr Fire.
According to an email sent by the organization, that money will be put towards emergency cash cards for at least 145 families.
The organization says they hope to reach as many families as possible still.
Tzu Chi will host four more disaster relief distributions from August 16 through August 19 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the old Kmart building on 2658 Hilltop Dr.
If you would like to help donate or need aid, visit their website or text TZUCHI at 91999.
- Taiwanese Humanitarian Group Donates to Families Impacted by Carr Fire
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- Buddhist Humanitarian Group Offers Cash Aid for Those Displaced
- Winter Storm Impact on Carr Fire Areas
- Carr Fire Traffic Updates
- Carr Fire Television Special
- Carr Fire Thief Sentenced
- Shasta County events commemorating those impacted by Carr Fire
- Democratic Congressional Candidate Helps Donate to Carr Fire Relief
- Blood Source Asks California Residents to Donate during Carr Fire