NORTHERN CALIFORNIA - A human trafficking investigation in Northern California led to the arrest of a police officer on suspicion of soliciting prostitution and having sex with a minor.
According to the Roseville Police Department, Sergeant Jason Bemowski was arrested Thursday at the Chino Police Department in Southern California.
He's suspected of having sex with a 16-year-old girl while off duty at a home in Redlands.
Police say 24-year-old Anthony Harrison was also arrested on suspicion of pimping and human trafficking and is being held at the South Placer Jail.
- Human trafficking investigation leads to arrest of police officer
- Coach Arrested for Human Trafficking of Minor
- Humboldt County Sheriff's Office investigating discovery of human skeletal remains
- Marysville Police Investigating Officer-Involved Shooting
- Task Force Makes Two Major Drug Trafficking Arrests
- Corning Police Investigating Homicide
- Butte County Sheriff is investigating human remains found in Bangor
- Redding Police Arrest Suspected Drug Dealer After Two Month Investigation
- Redding police arrest man in attempted homicide investigation
- Chico traffic stop leads to drug arrest