ANDERSON, Calif - Sunday wrapped up the three day “Crown Motors NorCal Boat, Sport and RV Show.”
The event drew huge crowds over the weekend showing off over 200 vendors of various products.
The show happens every year in Anderson and has fun events for the whole family.
Those include fishing for bass, the hydro circus show and the magnificent world’s greatest cat’s show.
“This is so important to our culture and who we are as sportsmen and women. There are so many facets of outdoor recreation here. There is something for everyone from kids ponds to the big cats to the water show, there really is something for everybody,” said Rob Gensorek.
If you missed the show it will be back in 2019 where you can catch all of the crazy attractions.
- Huge crowds gather for the 'NorCal Boat, Sport & RV Show'
- Boat and RV show kicks off in Anderson
- Bill to expand California rent control draws huge crowds
- Camp Fire survivor RV fire
- 2 Injured in Redding RV Explosion
- Woodson RV Park still closed after flooding
- Woodson Bridge RV Park evacuated, again
- Sacramento River flooding closes RV park
- Vendors and couples gather at 'Redding Bridal Show'
- Labor Day Boating Safety