(KHSL) - Denny’s is bringing it’s “beyond meat” burger to 1,700 stores nationwide.
This comes after the success of the Beyond Burger launch that happened exclusively in Los Angeles Denny’s locations.
The burger is designed to look, cook, and taste like a real burger but it has more protein, less total and saturated fat, and no cholesterol.
The newest addition to Denny’s menu, the Beyond Burger features a 100% plant-based Beyond Burger patty topped with sliced tomatoes and onions, lettuce, pickles, American cheese and All-American sauce on a multigrain bun, Denny’s announced in a press release.
“We could not be more excited to add the Beyond Burger to our permanent lineup of delicious, affordable menu options as we continue to innovate and expand our menu to meet evolving dietary preferences,” Chief Brand Officer for Denny’s, John Dillon said.
To celebrate the new burger, you can get one for free with the purchase of a beverage on Thursday, Jan. 30 between 11 a.m. and 10 p.m. For more information on the offer, CLICK HERE.
- How to get a free Beyond Burger at Denny's on Thursday
- Burger King is giving delayed travelers free Impossible Whoppers
- Dennis Rodman arrested on suspicion of DUI
- Free Lyme Disease Seminar Thursday in Chico
- North Carolina restaurant now serving 'Tarantula Burger'
- Burger King thinks moldy Whoppers will get you to buy more burgers
- Woman’s body found behind old Denny’s in Willows
- Burger King will let you trade a picture of your ex for a free whopper on Valentine’s Day
- Burger King creates 'nightmare' green sandwich for Halloween