Fall officially begins just after 6pm on Saturday evening.
A weak cold front is passing overhead on Saturday but breaking apart as it does. It has produced a few very light showers to our north up along the Oregon border. No rain is forecast for our area.
Sunday will start out partly cloudy then the front will pass through and the skies will clear out. Winds during the day behind the front will shift to out of the north and get quite breezy as we move into Monday.
On Monday the winds will pick up with gusts expected up to 25 mph out of the north. That north wind event will once again mean warming temperatures, very low humidity, and dangerous fire conditions on Monday and Tuesday and possibly beyond.
Next week will be very warm with temperatures mostly in the 90's in the valley. Next weekend however does look significantly cooler at this time.
- Hot Temperatures Again Next Week!
- Triple Digit Temperature Across Valley This Week
- Triple Digit Temperature Creep Into the Week
- Hot Today, With Cooling Ahead This Week
- Record Temperatures for February
- Fall-Like Temperatures Return
- Breezy Monday, Warm Temperatures
- Sunny skies and rising temperatures wrap up this work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Triple-digit temperatures return this week
- Hot through the weekend, but cooling down next week!