BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Butte County Sheriff Kory Honea's popularity has soared following his leadership during the Camp Fire.
With the sheriff's approval, the clothing company Fifth Sun has created a "Honea is my Homie" t-shirt to raise money for Camp Fire relief efforts.
The company is donating 100 percent of the proceeds to the North Valley Community Foundation.
So far, sales from the company's Camp Fire-related t-shirts have raised $120,000 and the company has donated an additional $300,000 to the relief efforts.
To purchase a t-shirt, CLICK HERE.
- Company Creates Sheriff Honea T-shirts for Camp Fire Fundraising Efforts
- Sheriff Honea remembers the Camp Fire a year later
- Kory Honea: Behind the Badge
- Sheriff Kory Honea to Head-up Gridley Christmas Parade
- Sheriff Honea was guest speaker at Butte College Spring Gala
- Sheriff Honea holds promotion ceremony for 7 sergeants, 2 lieutenants
- Chico State hosting a 24-hour fundraising effort
- Camp Fire survivor uses fire burned tools to create Phoenix
- Recology Donates $100K for Camp Fire Relief Efforts
- Wells Fargo Donates $1.2 Million to Camp Fire Relief Efforts