YUBA CITY, Calif. - The Yuba City Police Department is conducting a homicide investigation after a man died from gunshot wounds on Monday.
On Monday around 10:22 p.m. police officers responded to the area of Reeves Avenue and Cooper Avenue after there were reports of a male subject bleeding from the face.
Officers and medical personnel attempted to save the victim, but he was eventually pronounced dead at the scene.
During the initial investigation, it was discovered that the victim had been shot an unspecified a number of times in the upper torso.
Police are asking anyone with information to call the Yuba City Police Department at (530) 822-4660.
- Homicide Investigation Underway in Yuba City Following Shooting Victim
- Redding Death Investigation Underway
- Corning Police Investigating Homicide
- Oroville Homicide Under Investigation
- Yuba City facilities holiday closure schedule
- Yuba City Police targets neighborhood speeders
- Yuba City Christmas Stroll road closures
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge closure
- Yuba City road closures for 5K
- Yuba City commercial structure fire threatens home