CHICO, Calif. - The city of Chico opened another warming tent on Sunday at 6 p.m. as part of their CODE BLUE effort.
The warming tent is located at Depot Park on Cedar St. and Fourth St.
The tent is equipped with large heaters and can provide warmth to over 50 people. Bathrooms will also be available on site.
The tent is scheduled to be open through Tuesday, Feb. 19.
A phone number is available to call each night the tent is open to request free transportation.
Those looking for a ride to the site can call (510) 396-5109 between 6-9 p.m. if they need a ride to the site.
- CODE BLUE tent opens to keep homeless warm in Chico
- Chico's 'Code Blue' Project Helps Homeless Impacted by Winter Weather
- Chico city leaders plan for Codes Blue & Red
- Food, showers, tents: Does the help help the homeless?
- Chico to Open Emergency Warming Center
- Summer Program Inspires Chico Girls to Code
- Nurses Reach Tentative 5-Year Contract with UC
- Chico homeless man killed in Hit & Run
- Chico State hosts panel to discuss homelessness
- 10th Homeless Health Summit Hosted in Chico