The 4th Annual Holiday Tea Party and Fashion Show takes place at the Historic Patrick Ranch Saturday, December 15th, from 2 - 4 p.m.
The Ranch is located on the midway south of Chico and is open to everyonje.
It will feature a unique tea party with all the trimmings, a holiday fashion show by PB&J clothing Store of Chico, beautiful harp music and light tea snacks. Your ticket includes a tour of the beautifully decorated Glenwood Farm House.
The cost is $20 and tickets are available at the door.
For more information visit wwwpatrick ranchmuseum or call 342-4359.
- Holiday Tea and Fashion Show Benefit at Patrick Ranch
- Bunco Benefit Planned for Patrick Ranch
- Holiday Happenings at Historic Patrick Ranch
- Patrick Ranch Family Farm Day is Saturday
- Vintage Fashion Show to benefit Butte Creek Canyon Community
- 16th Annual Patrick Ranch Threshing Bee is Saturday
- California Nut Festival Delivers Big Check to Patrick Ranch
- North State Parent Magazine Celebrates 25 Years at Patrick Ranch
- Patrick Ranch Museum invites community to pumpkin patch
- AAUW Women's History Month Tea benefits Tech Trek students