The Patrick Ranch Museum is hosting its annual Holiday Fine Arts and Gift show December 1st through the 3rd at the historic ranch, which is located at 10381 Midway, south of Chico.
The show features hand crafted arts and crafts. There is a Reception planned for Friday December 1st from 6 - 8 p.m., featuring Steve Johnson on guitar. The Glenwood Farm House will be open to for $5 tours as well, beautifully decorated for Christmas.
Saturday and Sunday the Arts and Gift Show takes place in Pat's Barn, the Gift Shop is open with locally produced goods, Farm House tours are available and the Midway Cafe is open for food purchases from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
There is no cost to attend, only to tour the Farm House.
On Saturday, December 9th from 1 - 4 p.m. is the annual Holilday Tea and Fashion Show. There will be music, sweet treats and tea sandwiches. The cost is $20 per person or a table of 8 for $160.00. Tours of the Farm House are free with your ticket. You can buy them in the gift store at the ranch or online at www.patrickranchmuseum.org. For more information call (530) 342-4359.
- Holiday Happenings at Historic Patrick Ranch
- Holiday Tea and Fashion Show Benefit at Patrick Ranch
- Patrick Ranch Family Farm Day is Saturday
- Bunco Benefit Planned for Patrick Ranch
- 16th Annual Patrick Ranch Threshing Bee is Saturday
- California Nut Festival Delivers Big Check to Patrick Ranch
- North State Parent Magazine Celebrates 25 Years at Patrick Ranch
- Forest Ranch Controlled Burn
- Forest Ranch Residents Practice Fire Evacuations
- Popular Online Oroville Ranch Dog is Missing