REDDING, Calif. - The Redding Police Department is looking for a person that drove a silver 2015-2018 Buick Lacrosse believed to be responsible for a hit-and-run in the early part of June.
According to Redding police, officers were sent to Hartnell and Fairway Avenues for a report of a collision that occurred just after midnight on June 2.
Officers found a man identified as Justice Larsen, 44, of Redding with major injuries from being hit by a Silver Buick.
Larsen as of Wednesday is still hospitalized with injuries he sustained from the hit-and-run crash, said Redding police.
Officers say the silver Buick should have damage to the windshield and is missing a side view mirror.
A reward of $2,500 has been offered by the Shasta County Secret Witness for anyone that might know about the incident, call them at 530-243-2319 or Officer Stenderup at 225-4200.
- Hit-and-Run Suspect Sought by Redding PD, Reward Offered
- Redding DUI Hit and Run
- Redding PD Looking for Driver Involved in Saturday Morning Hit-and-Run
- Paradise Man Offers Reward for Missing Plaque
- Suspected DUI Driver Dies After Jumping Off Bridge: Redding PD
- Red Bluff PD K9 receives body armor
- Vehicle Burglary Suspects Sought in Chico
- Pizza Parlor Burglary Suspect Sought in Anderson
- REWARD for Lakehead Home Invasion Robbery Suspect
- Marysville PD searching for child molestation suspect