REDDING, Calif. - Caltrans says a major Redding highway project will be finished next week.
Crews continue to work on the offramp of Hilltop Drive on Highway 44.
Action News Now spoke with Caltrans about how the public has dealt with the delays.
"We want to thank the public for their patience during this time," Chris Woodward, Public Information Officer with Caltrans said. "This offramp is a very busy offramp in the Redding area, so we appreciate the public's patience."
The completed offramp will allow drivers to merge easily into the areas in east Redding.
- Hilltop drive exit construction
- CHP: Multiple crashes on Hilltop Drive Offramp
- Redding Firefighters Knock Down 2 Acre Fire Near Hilltop Drive
- Redding Police Investigating Major Injury Crash on Hilltop Drive
- Hilltop Drive and Interstate 5 Experience Heavy Traffic After 5 Acre Fire
- Coroner's office identifies man killed on I-5 near Hilltop Drive overpass
- Smoke Seen All Over Redding From Car Fire on Hilltop
- Wildfire burns near Hilltop Homes in Los Angeles
- Jellys Ferry Bridge construction causes major driving detours, delays
- Chico Builders Offer Alternate Park Exit