NORTHERN CALIFORNIA - Highways 99 and 70 are currently closed due to a traffic incident at the point they meet north of Sacramento near Pleasant Grove.
We do not have any details about what happened yet. Keep checking back for more details.
You can also CLICK THIS LINK to get to the Caltrans QuickMap so you can check and see if the highways have reopened at the juncture.
- Highways 99 and 70 closed at junction north of Sacramento
- Explosion at power substation near Highway 99 and Highway 70
- Highway 99 increased collisions
- Highway 70 widening progress
- Parts of Highway 70 closed for roadwork
- Highway 99 Reopens After Flooding
- Highway 99 closed in Tehama County due to flooding
- Trailer catches fire on Highway 70, forcing lanes to close
- Highway 99 shutdown due to suicidal man
- Victim Identified in Highway 99 Crash