Redding, Calif, - On Sept. 24 at around 7:10 p.m. 25-year-old Dylan D. Sudtell was killed in a fatal motorcycle crash.
According to California Highway Patrol, Sudtell was riding his motorcycle eastbound on SR 299 east of Main St. in McArthur, when he failed to negotiate a left-hand curve. This caused him to drive off the south side of SR 299 into a utility pole. When Sudtell hit the pole, he sustained fatal injuries. The motorcycle was found in the canal east of the pole, submerged under water.
Drugs or alcohol have not yet been ruled out by California Highway Patrol as the cause of this collision.
- Highway Patrol Identifies Man Killed in Motorcycle Crash in Shasta County
- 1 killed in Highway 3 motorcycle crash
- Highway 273 pedestrian killed identified
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office identifies man killed in Highway 44 accident
- Person Identified in Fatal Motorcycle Accident in Shasta Lake
- California Highway Patrol Investigating Rollover Crash on Highway 99
- Authorities identified couple killed on motorcycle in Glenn County
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office identifies man killed in Happy Valley crash
- Victim Identified in Highway 299 Fatal Crash
- Victim Identified in Highway 99 Crash