TEHAMA COUNTY, Calif. - A crash involving a FedEx truck is causing delays on Highway 99, north of Los Molinos.
California Highway Patrol said the driver of the truck was traveling northbound on Highway 99, just south of Gravel Pit Road when for unknown reasons it hit the breaks and flipped over.
The driver an passenger were transported to a local hospital with moderate injuries.
Authorities are alternately closing the northbound and southbound lanes to let traffic flow.
This is a developing story. Stay tuned for updates.
- FedEx truck crash causes delays on Highway 99, north of Los Molinos
- Rollover Crash Causes Delays on Highway 99
- Crash causes delays on Highway 99 in Chico
- Big Rig Crash Causing Traffic Delays on Highway 99
- Crash causes traffic delays on Highway 99, Hamilton Road
- Suspected wrong-way driver, crash causes delays on Highway 99
- Highway 99 increased collisions
- Moving truck crash causes delays on Highway 44
- Victim Identified in Highway 99 Crash
- Victim Identified in Deadly Highway 99 Crash