Red Bluff Calif.—A large Highway construction project is getting underway soon in Tehama County.
The construction project will impact traffic.
Beginning on Monday April 2nd Caltrans will start a major pavement project on Highway 36 in east Red Bluff.
A two mile stretch of the roadway will impact stretches from antelope Boulevard east towards the Highway 999 junctions.
During the first few weeks of the work they will be working at night from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Caltrans says that drivers should expect delays up to around 20 minutes.
- Highway 36 Construction in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Residents Weigh in on Highway 36 changes
- Road Rehabilitation Project Begins on Highway 36 in Red Bluff, Delays Expected
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Missing juvenile in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Little League Theft
- Redding Under Construction
- Deadly stretch of Highway 36 gets long-awaited improvements
- Ross will be opening in Red Bluff
- Pioneer Christmas Party in Red Bluff