ROUND MOUNTAIN AREA, Calif.-
UPDATE 3/15/19 7:10 a.m. Traffic control just east of Buzzard Roost Rd. in the Round Mountain Area has been lifted.
Highway 299 is under one-way traffic control just east of Buzzard Roost Rd. in the Round Mountain Area.
According to CHP, a big rig driver lost control after swerving to avoid a deer.
The truck's load of alfalfa pellets spilled into the roadway, blocking traffic.
Action News Now is working to learn when the road will be reopened.
- Highway 299 traffic control lifted after big rig crash
- Traffic Alerts: Highway 299
- Big Rig Crash Causing Traffic Delays on Highway 99
- Victim Identified in Deadly Highway 299 Crash
- Victim Identified in Highway 299 Fatal Crash
- Highway 99 reopens after big rig crashes, catches fire
- Big Rig crash on Durham Dayton Highway in Chico
- Big rig crash causes closure of I-5
- Big-Rig Versus Truck Collision Halts Traffic at Intersection of Highway 99 and Esplanade
- Traffic Alert: NB I-5 Slowed due to Overturned Big Rig