We now know the name of the woman who died after being hit by a vehicle in Anderson earlier this month.
52- year old Sandra Louise Adams of Redding was walking along the shoulder of Highway 273 near Hill Street at night on February 3rd at about 11 p.m.
According to the CHP she was wearing dark clothing when she was hit.
Adams died at the scene.
There is still an on-going investigation.
If you know anything about his incident please contact the California Highway Patrol.
- Highway 273 pedestrian killed identified
- Pedestrian killed by car on Highway 273
- Victim identified in Deadly Highway 273 Crash
- Redding Police: Pedestrian Struck by Two Vehicles on Highway 273
- Overnight deadly Highway 273 crash in Redding, Victim identified
- Butte Co. Sheriff's Office Identifies Pedestrian Killed on Highway 99
- Pedestrian Hit and Killed on Highway 99
- Redding Man Charged with Murder after Shooting near Highway 273
- Traffic cleared, 4 hospitalized after crash on Highway 273
- Crash closes southbound lanes of Highway 273 in Redding