MAGALIA, Calif. - One of the first churches to provide support for Camp Fire victims is in trouble.
The Magalia Community Church was a donation location for survivors to pick up food and clothing. Now, the church has no heating.
Four to five HVAC units blew out due to a power surge, three weeks ago. Now the church is losing volunteers because they're getting sick.
Church officials said the HVAC units were old and will have to be replaced to the tune of $50,000. The church has a Go Fund Me called "Heat the Halls" on their Facebook page.
To donate, CLICK HERE.
- Help Magalia Community Church "Heat the Halls"
- Magalia Community Church remains popular hub for Camp Fire survivors
- Community Meeting Held for Magalia Residents
- Magalia community unveils new welcome sign
- Magalia Pines Baptist Church opens its doors as warming center
- Community Center in Magalia Helps Camp Fire Evacuees
- Magalia community center seeks donations to fix damaged roof
- Magalia Man Arrested in Shooting
- Camp Fire remembrance in Magalia