Dry weather, and warmer temperatures are on tap for your Friday forecast across Northern California. Skies are clear for the start of your morning, but haze will continue to be an issue through the weekend. Temperatures have dipped into the 50's to 60's overnight in the valley, and mountain areas are starting out in the 40's to 50's this morning. Air quality is in the good or moderate range as we start out the day, but is likely to become a bit more impacted this afternoon. Winds are currently out of the Northeast to 5mph this morning, but South winds to 10mph are expected to return for your afternoon hours. High pressure will keep any chance of showers to our North today and will result in a substantial warming trend over the next few days. High temperatures are already starting to climb for your Friday, but are only projected to top out in the high 80's to low 90's in the valley this afternoon, and in the low 80's to low 90's in the mountains.
There will be a significant rise in temperatures through the weekend. Valley areas are projected to climb into the mid to high 90's from Saturday through your Labor Day. Skies will stay sunny, but haze will continue to be an issue. Overnight low temperatures will continue to dip into the high 50's to mid 60's through the weekend, despite the hotter afternoon temperatures.
A cooling trend will settle back into Northern California next week. Valley areas are projected to dip back into the mid 80's to low 90's towards the end of next weeks forecast.
- Heating up for your Labor Day Weekend
- Labor Day Weekend Road Closures
- Staying Cool Today, Heating up for Labor Day Weekend
- What to expect for Labor day weekend
- Lake Oroville ready for Labor Day Weekend
- Labor Day Boating Safety
- Labor Day Weekend DUI Enforcement by Yuba City PD
- Getting cooler today, but warming up for Labor Day Weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Good Labor Day weekend weather
- Booze-Free Labor Day Floating