The Oroville YMCA and the Fraternal Order of Eagles Aerie 196 are teaming up to put on an Easter Egg Hunt for children in Oroville, ages 0 - 11.
It's part of Health Kids Day, taking place Saturday March 31st from 10 a.m. to Noon at Hewitt Park (also known as the "train park") on Baldwin Avenue.
This is a FREE event, that takes place rain or shine. There will be 16 different activity booths where children can get their "passports" stamped to get a prize. The egg hunt will be divided into age groups, and each egg contains a non-edible trinket. There will also be special eggs containing other prizes.
400 to 500 children are expected, along with their families.
For more information call the YMCA at (530) 533-9622 or visit www.ymcasuperiorcal.org.
- Healthy Kids Day Easter Egg Hunt planned for Oroville
- Easter Egg Hunts in the North State
- Kwanzaa Celebration Planned in Oroville
- 10,000 Easter eggs found their way to Bille Park in Paradise
- Could it *be* any more fun? Google marks 25 years of 'Friends' with Easter eggs
- Oroville CHP delivers toys to kids
- Oroville barber caters to kids with autism
- Kids paint CHP patrol cars in Oroville
- Feather Fiesta Days in Oroville
- Oroville AAUW Plans Benefit Garden Party