CHICO, Calif. - The Diversability Advocacy Network (DAN) is hosting a Healthcare Symposium Friday, Oct. 12 at the Enloe Conference Center on the Esplanade in Chico. Doors open for morning session registration at 9 a.m. with announcements beginning at 9:25 a.m. The afternoon session begins at 1 p.m.
The main mission of DAN is to provide healthcare information to older adults and people with disabilities.
The morning session will feature local political leaders, two in office and two running for office, fielding a series of questions about healthcare challenges. The panel includes Sonia Aery, Candidate for State Assembly 3rd District, Debra Lucero, Butte County Supervisor-elect District 2, Chico City Councilman Randall Stone and Audrey Denney, Candidate for the 1st Congressional District.
The afternoon features stand-alone guest speakers that include Enloe medical Center President 7 CEO Mike Wiltermood, Ampla health President & CEO Dr. Benjamin Flores, Butte County Behavioral Health Asst. Director of Clinical Services Don Taylor, Butte County Public Health Officer Dr. Andrew Miller, PASSAGES Executive Director Joe Cobery and National Adult Day Services Association Executive Director Lydia Missaelides.
The event is free, but you are asked to RSVP. To RSVP, CLICK HERE. via www.eventbrite.com. Just search events for Leadership Voices. For more information please contact Michael Brady at (530) 893-8527 Extension 111.
- Healthcare Symposium on Oct.12 in Chico
- First Gen trailblazer symposium at Chico State
- Healthcare access cutback
- Free healthcare coming to Silver Dollar Fairgrounds
- Crocs donating its shoes to healthcare workers
- Redding healthcare facility in need of medical supplies
- Sen. Bernie Sanders targets climate change, healthcare during North State visit
- Chico City Council Removes Chico Airport Commissioner
- Chico Hyundai Splits From Chico Nissan
- Chico teen missing