BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Butte County Public Health has confirmed another case of measles, bringing the county total to 11.
The newest case was confirmed in an adult.
Butte County Public Health will be updating potential exposure locations as they are identified.
For a full list of potential exposure locations in the North State, CLICK HERE.
For more information on measles, people can call BUTTE 2-1-1 or text BUTTEMEASLES to 898211.
View Butte County Public Health's measles website by CLICKING HERE.
- Health officials confirm 11th case of measles in Butte County
- Butte County health officials confirm 1 additional measles case
- Shasta County health officials confirm measles case in infant
- Measles outbreak: Health officials confirm 5th Butte Co. case in young child
- Three new measles cases confirmed in Butte County
- Measles outbreak: Cases confirmed in Butte, Shasta counties
- Measles outbreak: 2 more cases confirmed in Butte County
- Now 7 confirmed measles cases in Butte County
- Measles case confirmed in Shasta County
- Health officials announce interruption in Butte County measles outbreak