Get ready for a COLD start to your Tuesday morning. Temperatures have dipped into the freezing range for all of Northern California this morning, and several cities could set new record low temperatures early today. Most records for the valley are in the mid 20's to low 30's. Temperatures have dipped into the 20's to low 30's in the valley this morning, and into the single digits to teens in most mountain areas. Frost will very likely be an issue as you make your way out the door. Skies are starting out mostly clear, but partly cloudy conditions will return through the day. We are not expecting any showers today, but we do have more wet weather on the way in your extended forecast. Winds will be out of the North or West to 10mph this afternoon. High temperatures are projected to top out in the low to mid 50's for the valley, and in the 30's to 40's in the mountains.
More of the same on the way for tomorrow, but afternoon high temperatures may be slightly warmer. There will be a slight chance for showers sagging just South of the Oregon border, but most areas will stay dry on Wednesday. Mountain snow showers, and a chance for scattered valley showers are on the way for your Thursday. Snow levels could dip to as low as 1000', so areas of the foothills have another decent chance for snow.
We will dry out, but stay cool for the end of your work week. Conditions will stay chilly this weekend. Saturday looks dry, but another chance for showers will return to the region on Sunday, and persist into Monday.
- Hard Freeze Warning continues across Northern California
- Red Flag Warning Continues Today Across Northern California
- The September Sizzle Continues Across Northern California
- The warming trend continues across Northern California
- Northern California Volcano Expert
- Northern California Regional Land Trust
- Northern California weekend traffic alerts
- Scorching heat is prompting warnings across Northern California today
- 2 Red Flag Warnings in place for Northern California today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Excessive Heat Warning ahead for Northern California