HAPPY VALLEY, Calif. - The Happy Valley Strawberry Festival took place on June 1 this year.
One of the highlights of the summer classic is the pie eating contest.
Action News Now reporter Laura Eng tried her best to win and keep the station's title.
Last year, Action News Now's reporter Elizabeth Zelidon was the celebrity pie eating winner.
Unfortunately, Laura did not finish her pie first but she and Elizabeth say it was a great way to ring in the summer season.
- Happy Valley Strawberry Festival enjoys sunny weather
- Locals Feast on All Things Strawberry at the 'Happy Valley Strawberry Festival'
- Danger in Happy Valley remains
- High speed pursuit ends in Happy Valley
- Sunny weather this weekend
- Sunny & warmer weather ahead!
- Sunny Skies for Wildflower Music Festival Saturday
- Wind Advisory Across the Valley, Sunny & Cold
- Winds Continue Across the Sunny Valley
- LATEST: Remainder of explosives detonated in Happy Valley