CHICO, Calif. - Many hundreds of newly homeless veterans are needing assistance due to Camp Fire losses.
Several members of the local Vietnam Veterans of America Chapter 582 loss everything in the fire. Others suffered many losses, and are still impacted, just over a month after the Camp Fire came through Butte County.
If you would like to help these local veterans get back on their feet, you can check out their FB page or contact them at (530) 514-2005.
- Half of Local Veterans Group Impacted by Camp Fire
- Powerball winner donates half a million dollars to veterans group
- Buddhist Group Has Given More Than $1.2 Million to Butte Co. Families Impacted by Camp Fire
- Kings Offering Free Tickets For Scouts, Youth Groups Impacted by Camp Fire
- Taiwanese Humanitarian Group Donates to Families Impacted by Carr Fire
- Lawmakers Set to Tour Areas Impacted by Camp Fire
- 6 months after Camp Fire: Debris storage impacts
- Several species could be impacted by Camp Fire debris cleanup
- Chico and Oroville receive $5-million for post-Camp Fire impacts
- Chico gaining increased regional attention, population impacts of Camp Fire