CHICO, Calif. - Local North State hackers are hosting the “Norcon Security Conference” on Sunday hoping to educate the community about cybersecurity.
The one-day event starts at 9 a.m. and lasts until 7 p.m. on 230 West 2nd St., Chico, most notably the El Rey Theater.
On their website, they say it’s the “place where security professionals, hobbyists, and anyone interested in security can come to hang out. Norcon features lectures and interactive training aimed at varying skill levels.”
You can purchase tickets by clicking here.
- Hackers Welcomed at the ‘Norcon Security Conference’ in Chico
- Chico Professional Hacker's Warning for Uber Users
- Chico Mall welcomes new Xfinity location
- Ag conference takes root in Chico
- WhatsApp reveals major security flaw that could let hackers access phones
- Simplicity Village Secures Land in Chico
- Job Growth: Chico Welcomes New E-Commerce Business
- Eagle Scout beautifies Chico baseball field to welcome Paradise players
- FBI didn't tell US targets as Russian hackers hunted emails
- Northern California Hacker Convention kicks off April 13