CHICO, Calif. - Habitat for Humanity is hosting a number of meetings coming up for people to attend that are interested in being a Habitat for Humanity homeowner.
In response to a severe housing crisis in Butte County, Habitat for Humanity will be building homes on Mulberry Street in Chico.
The construction is expected to begin in Fall of 2019.
Below are the dates and times of the upcoming orientations:
St. John's Episcopal Church, Chico - Thursday, May 2, from 6 - 7 p.m.
2341 Floral Avenue, Chico - Thursday, May 2, from 6 - 7 p.m.
Paradise Alliance Church - Saturday, May 4 from 10 - 11 a.m.
6491 Clark Rd., Paradise - Saturday, May 4 from 10 - 11 a.m.
Bidwell Presbyterian Church - Monday, May 6 from 6 - 7 p.m.
208 W. 1st St., Chico - Monday, May 6 from 6 - 7 p.m.
Applications will be available starting May 2. Applications are due by May 17 at 4 p.m.
For more information, visit Butte County's Habitat for Humanity website by CLICKING HERE.
- Habitat for Humanity to host homeowner orientation meetings
- Local Realtors donate to Habitat for Humanity
- Sage Grouse Habitat Battles
- Habitat for Humanity helps build a fresh start
- New Habitat for Humanity Homes to Go Up in Chico
- New Student Orientations Begin at Chico State
- Oriental Fruit Fly Detected in Redding
- Empower Tehama hosts human trafficking & technology seminar
- 2 Families Move In 2 New Homes Thanks to Habitat for Humanity
- Workload for Habitat for Humanity in Butte County triples since Camp Fire