CHICO, Calif. - Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri was back in town on Monday possibly shooting a segment for his show, 'Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.'
Fieri tweeted about his visit to Chico on Monday, where he is shown posing with Butte County firefighters in front of his trademark Red Camero.
— Guy Fieri (@GuyFieri) January 7, 2019
Action News Now spotted Fieri and his film crew on W. 2nd Street in Downtown Chico.
An employee of Beach Hut Deli on that street confirmed that Fieri was shooting at local Chico restaurant "The Banshee."
The production crew could not say how long Fieri plans to stay in the area or which business he is filming.
Fieri returned to Butte County after another appearance earlier this year where he helped feed thousands of Camp Fire survivors and firefighters.
- Guy Fieri Spotted in Downtown Chico
- Chico Chef competes on Guy Fieri's Grocery Games
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri brings joy, cuisine to evacuees and first responders fighting Carr Fire
- Pluto's Downtown Chico Closing
- Chico Downtown Parking Pains
- Downtown Chico celebrates Pride
- Downtown Chico Christmas Preview is Sunday
- World's rarest cars in downtown Chico
- Downtown Chico Tree Lighting is tonight
- Christmas business booming in downtown Chico