BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - A woman accused of a hit-and-run in Gridley, killing a pedestrian, was sentenced to three years of felony probation.
Anne Marie Montez, 44, pleaded no contest to the felony hit-and-run killing of Maria de Jesus Gomez, of Gridley.
As a condition of the probation, Montez also has to serve 120 days in county jail.
The incident took place on April 1, when Montez's car struck Gomez around 9 p.m.
Montez did not stop, and Gomez was transferred to Enloe Medical Center where she later died of her injuries.
- Gridley Hit-and-Run Driver Sentenced to 4 Months in Jail
- Sacramento County Man Receives Prison Sentence for Deadly DUI Hit and Run in Gridley
- Gridley Police Searching for Suspect in Fatal Hit and Run
- Gridley Woman Pleads Not Guilty to Fatal Hit and Run
- Gridley Police Chief Resigns
- Woman Accused of Gridley Fatal Hit-and-Run in Court Thursday
- Gridley man sentenced to life in child porn conviction
- Anderson police need help finding hit-and-run driver
- Chico Police searching for hit-and-run driver