Photo Gallery 1 Images
Gridley Calif.—According to the Gridley-Biggs Police Department (GBPD) multiple agencies responded to a vehicle verses pedestrian on Magnolia Street at the intersection of Haskell Street on April 1st around 9 p.m.
Officers arrived on scene and conducted an investigation.
The investigation revealed an unknown vehicle hit the victim in the roadway and then fled the scene.
The victim had major life threatening injuries and was transported to Gridley’s Orchard Hospital, and then to Enloe Hospital for advanced care.
On April 2nd around 1 a.m. the victim succumbed to their injuries and was pronounced deceased.
GBPD officers recovered evidence on scene that may lead to the identity of the vehicle involved.
Officers are reviewing video surveillance from the surrounding areas.
The investigation is ongoing and anyone with information is encouraged to contact the Gridley-Biggs Police Department, Detective Alberto Rodriguez at (530) 846-5670.
- Gridley Police Searching for Suspect in Fatal Hit and Run
- Gridley Woman Pleads Not Guilty to Fatal Hit and Run
- Authorities Searching for Olivehurst Fatal Hit-and-Run Suspect
- Gridley Police Chief Resigns
- Woman Accused of Gridley Fatal Hit-and-Run in Court Thursday
- Fatal Hit and Run Reported in Oroville
- Chico Police searching for hit-and-run driver
- Chico Police Arrest Hit and Run, DUI Suspect