Gridley, CA -- Gridley-Biggs Police Chief Dean Price submitted his letter of resignation Monday, saying he was resigning, and retiring from the department. This only hours before he was expected to attend the city council meeting, where it was suspected he would plead his case. Council member Chris Williams put an agenda on the item, calling for a vote on the the chiefs job. The move angered many residents.
Watch the video for details...
- Gridley Community Angry Over Police Chief Resignation
- Gridley Police Chief Resigns
- Interim Gridley Police Chief made permanent
- Angry Virginia mom puts fetus on display
- UPDATE: Gridley's 2 Competing Newspapers
- Gridley hosts Red Suspenders Day
- White House Communications Director Hope Hicks resigning
- Gridley Police Searching for Suspect in Fatal Hit and Run
- Police Identify Body Found in Walnut Orchard in Gridley