Gridley, CA -- Gridley-Biggs Police Chief Dean Price submitted his letter of resignation Monday, saying he was resigning, and retiring from the department. This only hours before he was expected to attend the city council meeting, where it was suspected he would plead his case. Council member Chris Williams put an agenda on the item, calling for a vote on the the chiefs job. The move angered many residents.
Watch the video for details...
- Gridley Community Angry Over Police Chief Resignation
- Gridley Police Chief Resigns
- Interim Gridley Police Chief made permanent
- Gridley FEMA trailer transition
- Angry Virginia mom puts fetus on display
- UPDATE: Gridley's 2 Competing Newspapers
- Gridley hosts Red Suspenders Day
- Gridley home damaged in fire
- White House Communications Director Hope Hicks resigning