Gridley Calif.—Action News Now has confirmed today that one of Gridley’s largest employers is relocating to Reno.
Mary’s Gone Crackers will be relocating and almost 140 people in the area will be losing their jobs.
A spokesperson for Mary’s Gone Crackers said that all operations at its Gridley plant will be closing by May 31st.
The company said that they are working with state and county agencies to help the employees that will be without a job.
Two years ago the company announced it was expanding to Reno, but that they would try and keep the Gridley facility open as long as possible.
Mary’s Gone Crackers makes organic, gluten free, and vegan crackers, cookies and pretzels.
- Gridley Business Moving: More than 100 People will Lose Jobs
- Gridley Police Chief Resigns
- UPDATE: Gridley's 2 Competing Newspapers
- Gridley hosts Red Suspenders Day
- Successful Ceramics Business Moves to Chico
- Gridley VFW holds 74th Commander's Dinner
- Gridley Red Suspenders Days Marks 55th Year
- Owners Close Long Time Gridley Newspaper
- VIDEO: Gridley Farmer Harvests Rice Krispie Treats
- Recology Surprises Gridley Boy With Cancer