It’s just days away from the grand opening of the Sheraton hotel at Redding’s Turtle Bay.
On Friday, crews took down the metal fence surrounding the hotel.
Leaving an open look.
The hotel staff is currently preparing for its opening day.
The hotel includes 130 guest rooms, six unique suites, a restaurant, an outdoor heated pool, a Jacuzzi and a meeting and event space.
A ribbon-cutting ceremony will take place Thursday at 2 p.m. on 820 Sundial Bridge Dr., Redding.
- Turtle Bay 'Sheraton Hotel' set to open soon
- New Redding Sheraton Opens in Turttle Bay
- Turtle Bay 'horticulture'
- Turtle Bay Opens New Prehistoric Exhibition
- Staff at Redding’s new Sheraton hotel prepare for grand opening
- Chocolate after dark at Turtle Bay
- Turtle Bay hosts 'Parade of Animals'
- Future engineers explore construction at Turtle Bay
- Butterflies Take Over 'Turtle Bay' in Redding
- Fruit tree selection and cultivation at Turtle Bay